E-pesa Pre-paid Virtual Credit Card






E-pesa has announced the introduction of a Pre-paid Virtual Credit Card for all your Visa Online Payment needs. This is an ideal solution for those who would like to purchase products on the internet but are limited by lack of a regular credit card. Further more, if you have a credit card but are afraid of exposing your card details to unknown vendors, E-pesa Virtual Credit Card is an ideal solution. It does not require any paper work from you.  Ones you subscribe to the service  you will receive your card details via email within the hour after payment. The cards are valid for 7 years and are acceptable in all online stores which accept visa worldwide.
I do believe this is a noble products for all of us that have had to wait in vain for a meaningful online shopping product of this kind. I am yet to use this but as an early adopter I have strong faith in this one. Kudos e-pesa.

Comments

  1. I have tried these cards and I must say I was impressed. They are delivered in less than one hour most often and I have not had a problem using them in multiple sites. The E-pesa team should however try and avail the option to view your card statement as currently users have to request for these statements from E-pesa. Otherwise thumbs up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from someone who has used this product. I hope we still many users out there, feel free to share your expirienses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is nice platform for pre paid credit card, get more prepaid money cards from here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here. Karibu :)

Popular Posts